The Finance Assistant works in consultation with the Finance Manager to assist on ISS-ULink’s financial business on a daily basis.
- College degree or above.
- Major in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- English/Mandarin bilingual proficiency.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with related work.
- Experience in a Western workplace is preferred.
- Comfort with technology including Microsoft Office, Excel and databases.
- Working carefully and precisely with high sense of responsibility.
- Trustworthy with confidential information.
- Collect money from clients for any services & projects and keep the specific records;
- Responsible for checking reimbursement requests and related supporting documents to ensure all documents comply with the accounting standards and tax laws and regulations.
- Manage banking procedures for debits and credits;
- Deal with reimbursement requests and enter banking journals and accounting vouchers through Kingdee K3 Cloud system, and generate financial statements such as income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement as required by the government or the company management.
- Issue proforma invoice and official tax invoice to clients and deal with any tax-related matters, including but not limited to tax returns, requesting for tax invoice issued at local taxation bureau, information registered for overseas hired consultants or overseas organizations , application for any other specific purpose and providing documents as required.
- Coordinate student/family accounting details for ISS-ULink managed projects with schools’ Registrar Office and Finance Office. Communicate with parents for payments received and receivable and invoice issue.
- Responsible for the binding and maintenance of accounting documents such as accounting vouchers and financial reports.
- Assist on information and materials provided for annual audits.
- Keep records of utilities and other costs for rental apartments and ensure all related fapiaos to be collected on a timely basis;
- Maintain the original copies of business contracts and declare stamp tax.
- Maintain the records of all fixed assets for the company and encode the assets as required.
- Other work-related tasks as designated.